About : I am licensed to sell Auto, Home and Life insurance in NY, CT, NJ, & NH since 2012. Please contact me for any of your personal insurance needs!
Description : - Began career with Liberty Mutual Insurance in 2014
- Graduated from SUNY College at Old Westbury with a degree in Business Administration
- Serving clients in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
- I enjoy getting to know my customers and their unique situation, needs and personal circumstances
- I help my clients by providing the expert advice needed to make informed insurance decisions
- I work personally with my clients to recommend coverage levels and options customized for each life-stage
Please contact me today to learn more about our complete coverage plans designed to protect you, your home, and your automobile.
114 Old Country Rd Suite 152 - Lever Building, Mineola, NY 11501
Distance: 9.3 Miles
Recent Facebook Posts:
Are you or someone you know expecting a baby? Let\u2019s chat about how this exciting time can affect insurance needs.
An old, cheap automobile doesn\u2019t always cost less to insure than a new car. Rarity, engine size, weight, and age are all factors that could increase the price.
After a car crashed into a pole and the engine burst into flames, three off-duty St. Louis firefighters were at the right place at the right time. Find out why Firefighters Vincent Smith, Licole McKinney and Frank Carter were nominated for the Liberty Mutual National Firemark Award for Heroism.